Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2007

CA DATE!!!!!!

Our CA date is July 11th- YES, I KNOW.....that is really soon! we are looking at leaving either on the 30th or the 27th.....we should know more tomorrow- my husband can only do the beginning of the trip so the quick turn around is due to that.....we'll have her in our arms before her 2nd birthday- I can not believe the journey to our daughter is almost over........I feel like a child on a huge sugar high- and so much to do but I have no idea where to begin!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Wooohooo!!!! Can't wait for you to hold your girl....finally!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Liene said...

Congrats!!! I just started reading your blog. Can't wait to follow your trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home