Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD- I've been a ball of nervous energy all day- and now I know why! My agency called (during the 4 minutes I was at the bus stop waiting for Jr. Spaceman!) and said my LOA had arrived today! Finally- there is an end in site and my baby girl WILL be home soon. We are only on day 70 of the wait (LID to LOA) so this is pretty fast- others have waited over 200 days.....so I'm feeling like a very lucky girl! Holy cow- this is really happening!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Oh Meg, what wonderful news and I can't wait now for your TA & CA. I'm keeping everything crossed that it happens toot sweet! You need to get that little sweetie home.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Congrats on your fantastic news!

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Owlhaven said...

What awesome news!!!!!!!! COngrats

Mary, mom to many, two still in Ethiopia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home