Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 30, 2006

The sweetest boys......

My boys are so excited about their sister! When they wake up in the morning they know it is nighttime in China so yell.....and I mean yell "Goodnight E- sweet dreams". When they go to sleep they yell "We hope you have a great day E....we love you". How sweet is that?

Everything that can be done while my husband is gone is done- I just wait on him to get home so we can press play on the paperchase......I'm having trouble with the pause button being pushed.....so what is a girl to do?.....shop for E of course! She is the proud new owner of 9 new outfits- all cute pink and purple........I had no idea they made such cute tights for little girls.......adorable......I am having trouble with the nursery- I want it girly but not babyish......pretty but fun and something that will grow a bit with her......I'm looking forward to hearing more from her orphanage....I joined a yahoo group and there are a few people traveling around the end of the year so they've offered to take pictures of Cai Wei while they are there....so generous!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Very sweet of your boys to remember their sis every day.

I agree with the nursery, can't stand the baby thing. I just did a pretty one. I'll be posting pictures soon.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I love that the boys yell to her in the morning and at night. So so so sweet!

The nursery is hard. Think you should just go "pretty" and not too babyish.

Good luck!
Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home