Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I WANT MY LID.......

It is amazing how I am able to "trick" myself into things...........here is an example:

**Once our dossier consultant has all of our docs I'll be fine- yes, they'll still have to be certified and notorized but WE'LL be done so I can relax........

that didn't work.

**Once everything is certified and notorized I'll be fine because then it is all just a waiting game anyway- by then I'll be good because my part will be done.......

that didn't work either.

**Once everything is reviewed by my agency I'll be good- they are pretty picky so if it passes there then it will pass in China.......

that didn't work.

**Once we are DTC I can relax- then there is NOTHING else to do. I can focus on getting her room ready, the boys have sports and school- we are going on a mini-vacation...blah blah blah

DAMN THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER.........

so I guess I won't be relaxed and FINE until E. is home........
***** guessing that won't work either........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home