Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I don't think I can do it.......

Jr. Spaceman is signed up for back to back soccer leagues......to be honest they overlap a bit- he has practice tonight for league 1 and tomorrow night for league 2......his coach for league 2 called today to introduce himself...I wasn't home so heard this when I returned.....
Hi, I'm Stephen, Jr. Spacemans coach for soccer. We will be practicing tomorrow at the field at 4:30. Hope you can make it....oh- I said my name was Stephen but call me Beaver....."


Ummmmm- call you what? Coach Beaver....no I don't think so- you'll just be Coach to me.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Beaver? Oh dear God. Pleaze!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Funny! My DH was referred to as Beav growing up from his family. AKA: Beaver (He was the baby of 4)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home