Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Did you hear me scream?!

**** Yes! Our Consultant just confirmed that she has our authenticated I-171H!!!! She will overnight it to our agency on Monday morning and they will have it Tuesday- shouldn't be a problem being DTC on Friday!!!!! FANTASTIC weekend!!!!!*********

No not DTC yet.....BUT~ I noticed a charge for a fedex delivery that could ONLY be our I-171H heading back to our dossier consultant fully AUTHENTICATED!!!!! That is it friends! Our consultant has promised to overnight the document to our agency and hopefully it will be all in time to make the mailing this Friday!!!!!! How great is that! I'm not sure how long the package will take to get to China~ but now the race is on for it to arrive before CNY........ This is so exciting-

If nothing else we will all be able to get jobs as detectives when this is over!!!!!
Have a happy weekend!

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Exciting news!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

I did hear that scream all the way up here in GA. Wonderful news!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home