Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2007

L*I*D

Finally! Our agency notified us today that we are LID on March 8.......this is the date I had predicted so it is nice to not be disappointed! So we are roughly a month into the wait for LOA (another form waiting families have to sign committing to our child). The time from LID to this form is anywhere from 75 days to 108 days.....hoping we make history and get it in under 50 days (yup, I'm living in the clouds).
Then we wait for TA- so all in all I really have no idea when we are going to China to pick up our precious daughter. Hoping we get there before her 2nd birthday (July 8th) but now not so sure..........we just want her home!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Wonderful news and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your LOA and TA in record time.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger HomeSchool Mommy said...

I've only read a few posts on your page, so I could probably answer this question myself with a bit more research...BUT, Am I current that your LID is 3-8-07? If so, how do you already have a referral pic? I'm VERY new to all this, so I'm a bit immature to all the lingo. Thanks!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Wonderful news for you in this long journey. It will be so nice to get that TA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home