Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Off you go........



So today I sent both of my boys off to school- Monkey man started preschool for the first time- he looked so little walking down the hall to go to his class- I'll admit, I had second thoughts "one more year at home and then I'll send him".....but he is ready. He had a fantastic first day and is exhausted! Jr. spaceman started 1st grade- he loves school and couldn't wait to get back- I think he was a little nervous as only 2 kids from his kindergarten class are in his new class- but he makes friends so easily. Princess E had a hard time saying goodbye- each time we dropped off one of her brothers she'd run back into the classroom- find her brother and sign "come with me"! she cried a little bit but settled right in when she realized she no longer had to share me! Why is it that last week I was at the end of my rope and ready for them to start school and today I miss them and can't wait for them to get home?

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Mine started today as well!

Your children are so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home