Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

9 Months!!!!!



Nine months ago today I was in China meeting my daughter for the first time! She was a sea of pink frilliness and finally (finally!) right in front of us! We had held her photo for 10 months- burned that image into our minds and onto our hearts- and there she was- so small, so afraid- so perfect. The last 9 months have been a dream come true- we are so blessed to have her in our lives- amazing that somehow we have managed to fill our home with the 3 most perfect children for our family!
ps- I'd like to add a congrats to the other Nanjing Princess (you can see her being held in the top photo) who is celebrating 9 months today........can't wait to see you guys in May!

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger The Fogle Family said...

Youe post made me cry! It seems so long ago that we were in the Nanjing Civil Affairs office. I have never seen this picture before of Taitlyn and her nanny waiting for us. Thanks!

love,
Momma to the other Princess

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I love the picture of everyone piled on daddy! E looks great as do her brothers.

Can you believe we are STILL waiting? B and L are having an incredibly tough time with it all. B seems sad and L seems bitter. It has been really hard for me to figure out what to do or say. Many of my LID friends have bailed out completely. It is just terrible.

xox
s

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mortimer's Mom said...

hey! I'm having a real hard time reaching you for the quilt swap. I get your emails but you don't seem to be getting my responses... can you check your spam or come to the flickr group. I need to give you your partner assignment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home