Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 15, 2007

2 months home........



Princess E is so much a part of our family that it is hard to believe we are only celebrating 2 months since I stepped off that plane with her in Florida.........she loves her brothers and they love her- she follows their every move- and looks to them for guidance in new situations- her and I have bonded in ways that I did not think possible in such a short amount of time- she hugs, gives kisses and I swear when I tell her I love her she tries her hardest to repeat me......she is bright- clever, funny and ohhhhh so sweet......stubborn too- she fits into this family perfectly. We are blessed beyond measure- I wish this for everyone.........


2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Happy 2 months of togetherness. Your family sounds perfect!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger 3 Peanuts said...

Happy 2 months! I stopped by here a long time ago and then lost track of y'all. Glad I found you again:)

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home