Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

KIDS.......


First of all....should ice cream stain a child? Not his clothes....but the actual child. Even after a bath Monkey man looked like a smurf!

Second picture.....the kids first pig roast.....I seriously thought they would scream in terror- nope....Jr. Spaceman wanted to know if the pig had a name.....I told him I didn't know and he said "is the meat really from that pig? and I said yes.....not wanting to lie....and his response....."man, that pig sure is tasty"! So now the pig is forever known as "Tasty".......(he also didn't think it was nice to kill the pig while the pig was eating the apple...."they could have at least let him finish".......I did let him know that the apple was put in after for decoration.....)KIDS!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

What a cute pic!! I think I'll keep my kid away from blue ice cream, what a mess.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hi Meg,

I am so glad to see pictures of your boys! What a lovely family you have!!! The pig thing is so funny. I just heard my daughter say to my son today "Hey B, do you know what pigs have on the inside?" He says "No, What?" She says "Bacon, they have bacon on the inside of them!" Oh, I am now giggling on the couch getting weird looks from dh! Glad you all had a nice 4th. Talk to you soon!
Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home