Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Works for me Wednesday....

Gosh, is it Wed. already? Well, this week I have a boring but useful tip. We have a lot of the same colored sheets- but for all different sized beds. So I don't grab a twin fitted sheet and a double top sheet for a queen sized bed I use this solution: when I pull the sheets out of the dryer I match up the fitted and top sheet and after folding them I put them IN the pillow case. I also make sure the tag that states what size the sheets are is visable from the opening of the pillow case. This system has made making beds a lot easier! Works for me!

7 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Amy said...

We do this too! I also tuck a dryer sheet in each pillowcase so they smell nice & fresh :)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

What a time saver! Suddenly, I feel the need to wash and dry the sheets! Thanks!

Diane

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Gabriela said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is nifty! Great idea.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

OOOHH I am lousy at laundry. This puts me to shame. I'll try to incoporate it into my routine after just reading all this aloud to my husband and see his face light up at the suggestion of neatly folded sheets lightly scented with a dryer sheet! If you knew me better you could put some serious money on this lasting no more than 4 weeks at our house.
Shannon

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Shhhhhhhh! said...

This is a great idea. I'll have to try it with my kids.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is not boring at all! love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home