Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

3...2...1... Blast Off!


On the 4th of July my family and I stood on the edge of the world and watched as time stopped for one moment- we all held our breath.....as the Discovery and the souls on board put their lives in God's hands- it was amazing. Slowly those around us went back to playing in the ocean, digging in the sand and talking with friends and family. My 3 year old looked at me with tears in his eyes and said....."Me go too- Me want a turn on the buzzy ride". I think the moment was lost on him! (we recently went to Disney and he is slightly obsessed with Buzz Lightyear- he thought the shuttle was Buzz's and since they are friends.....well, you get the picture.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home