Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 02, 2006

It isn't going to be a good day.......

11 days until my husband comes home....not that I am counting or anything! Ususally when he leaves once we are under the two week mark the time flies- I have to catch up on laundry- clean the house- get things back in order some when he comes home it doesn't look like I took a "mini-vacation" from housework.....well, this time with Jr. Spaceman in school and Monkey man loving to help- we've kept on top of things so it is dragging around here.....

To top things off- we all have colds- not horrible but we are all cranky and stuffy- just blah. I was pretty sure it was going to be a bad day today when I woke up and couldn't hear because my ears were clogged......I KNEW it was going to be a bad day when I went to make the boys chocolate milk and way too late realized I had grabbed the mayo instead of the chocolate......(inside my head:......does chocolate go bad? does it turn white if it does go bad? This is really weird- I just bought it....smell it.....oh crap this isn't chocolate.......)

I've learned the hard way not to fight it....we'll just stay home today and live with stubbed toes- broken glasses and what ever else the day plans on throwing at me.....If I don't leave the house nothing TOO bad can happen, right?

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home