Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 14, 2006

Kindergarten....

So we just had X's kindergarten orientation. Wow- my baby is going to kindergarten. I nearly lost it when they invited the kids to go play on the playground while the principal spoke to the parents.....okay- I have just over 3 months to "deal".....The school X will be going to is amazing- I'm am so blown away with what they will learn that year. It seems that when I went to school it was 1st possibly 2nd grade when we did some of the skills......He is bright so I'm not worried about him keeping up....just worried about me keeping up! I'm lucky- my sister-in-law has paved the way with her two boys so I can call her and ask for advice!
I have been emailing the agency we will be using to adopt and they have confirmed the wait to be around 12-14 months from LID.....I'm trying to stay positive- we WILL get her.....and plus, more time to save right?- It is amazing to me the time this agency takes with me even though I am not "officially" a client yet- great customer service....something you just don't find anymore. It is refreshing.
UMMMMM did Easter take anyone else by surprise this year? I asked my mom that question and she responded with "well, if you went to church you would have known"......the sad thing is we HAVE been going- so why the shock?......I seriously thought we had another week- the bad thing is this means our company that is coming is closer to arrival too.....three days after Easter.....I don't suppose dust bunnies are considered Easter decorations? I guess I should go clean- and shop for Easter- and.......

2 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger owlhaven said...

Happy Easter
Mary

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hey there- saw your post on picklechatter...maybe we should start a "Swap-Shop" of sorts for game pieces!

Hope you recovered from the surprise of Easter sneaking up on you. I think dust bunnies are entirely appropriate the week after easter- blame it on the holiday rabbit!

Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home