Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Universe=1 Me=0

well, thank God that day is over! it got worse before it got better but I did stay home (except to pick up my son from school and that resulted in me locking myself out of the house......don't ask!) but it DID get better and the day had to end so that was a good thing!

Jr. Spaceman had his day with the universe today- he loves loves loves school but the girl drama has already begun. As his teacher says he is quite the ladies man- I'm not sure if he asks for it or if it just happens but either way the girls were catty today. The first dance (yes, kindergarten is invited!) is this friday. His friend (who is a girl) and him decided they would dance together at the dance.......this decision apparently resulted in girls crying, yelling and eventually my son feeling like he let everyone down. Poor kid. It worked itself out as it always does- but that poor teacher! I really feel for her. On a cute note he asked me for money tonight. I asked him why and he said he wanted to pay for said girl because it was a date! (can you imagine?) I told him that he was WAY to young to be dating and that in this house if you want to take a girl out on a date you first have to ask the girls father for permission. He thought about it for a minute and said- "nevermind, I do not need money- it isn't a date- but can I still dance with her"? Too funny!!!!! but smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home