Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A public Thank You!!!!!

I want to thank Ms. Mary over at www.oneblessedfamily.com for not only sending me pictures of our sweet baby girl but also hugging her and getting us information. This is the most wonderful holiday gift and we are so blessed to have met such a generous women. Mary is in China picking up her BEAUTIFUL daughter Lydia. Go over and check out her wonderful family. She also has another daughter ,Gwen who is equally gorgeous, who is traveling with them- what an amazing family!!!! So, thank you from the bottom of our hearts Mary- you've helped make this roller coaster ride so much more tolerable. Safe travels home.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, I was looking at the pics I took of CaiWei and I realized that in a couple of them she looks sort of cross-eyed. Now, I remember how *I* was when the director took pics and e-mailed them, so I wanted to tell you, just in case you noticed this as well, that your daughter is NOT cross eyed. I just didn't get good pics. She is looking at the camera from an odd angle or something. Anyway, I was remembering, when Coco would whisper to her, she'd start babbling..."Gagagagagamamamammamabababababa..." Very cute!!!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger t~ said...

It is so sweet to have someone hug your girl and tell her that you love her and are coming for her. Simply sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home