Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Are you serious?


This is our first holiday season down south and I'm telling you I am having trouble getting in the holiday mood while still in shorts. I'm originally from NY and by now it is cold- coats on waiting for the snow cold. I just realized I have 2 weeks until Turkey day and 3 weeks until Jr. Spaceman's 6th birthday which in turn reminds me.......a little over a month until Christmas.....I'VE DONE NOTHING! I think I need to come up with a name for my new disorder......it is something like jet lag and seasonal affective disorder combined.....or is it just denial?.....I'll get back to you!

****back to the insurance problem.....my husband (God love him) took matters into his own hands- got the papers signed and now nasty lady and nasty lady's boss are very very angry (didn't like the "tone" of his email....to which I say: use a different voice while reading then).......which in the military is NOT a good thing.....luckily my husband is liked in his squadron so enough people (and rank) are backing him on this one......phew!

3 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Wow, time does seem to be slipping away. Usually by this time of year I have my Thanksgiving menu planned and my Christmas shopping completed but this year I have done nothing!!! All I can think about is going to China to get Maisie.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

First of all- lets talk about that turkey! How in the heck??? Somebody has too much time on their hands!

Hip hip hooray for C! He's no chicken licker!
(I still can't stop laughing about that one!)

Glad the papers are signed. One less thing to worry about. Regarding the holidays, I agree that Thanksgiving and Christmas feel weird in Florida but that is just our northern perspective. Think of all the things you can do down there that you can't do up here, like serve dinner outside. No matter what you decide to do for the Thanksgiving/birthday/chrismas ordeal, make sure you put on your running shoes and do some stretching in advance!
S

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I am feeling the BA-HUM-BUG this year also. It took us awhile to get into the "Christmas" spirit while wearing tank tops and shorts, but that'll pass after a few years. You forget that other people might be cold somewhere else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home