Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Me? White wine?

You Are White Wine

Breezy and casual, you know how to have fun when you're drinking.
And even though you can kick back with a few drinks, you never let things get out of hand.
Alcohol is not a social lubricant for you... it just enhances your already sparkling personality.
You prefer to date a man who is optimistic, friendly, and funny.

found this on Shannon's site (Pickle Chatter in the sidebar).......tend to think of me more as a red wine but hey, who am I to argue with an internet quiz! go check it out!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I made my husband take the quiz too even though it was for women and he got white wine as well. I seem to be the lone martini out there.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I already took the quiz and I was white wine also. My hubby took the quiz and he was a beer....which couldn't be more true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home