Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 15, 2007

Opinions?

Anyone have this doll or has anyone seen one in person? I am considering getting this doll for Cai Wei and bringing it to China- I like that it is a rag doll- I also like that the pacifier is magnetic and that I can get it new for under $20 on eBay!
It is made by Manhattan toys and she is called Baby Stella- she comes in Peach or Beige......they also carry a stroller, clothes and accessories for her- kind of cute, don't you think?

***** only waiting on our NY documents and our I-171H to come back from authentication- How exciting is that!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I love the doll. I might have to snipe that one off of ebay as well!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Very cute! Shoot, now I think I need one (or two)... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home