Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Elliott bites the dust.....

well goodbye to Elliott. I thought it would be him to leave. I'm still not happy with the final two but what is a girl to do. The NASTY rumors are starting again on THAT web page. I'm not even an official member of the adoption community and I am "addicted" to the rumors. I need to go cold turkey. I am leaving for NY for a few weeks (although not until July) I'm NOT bringing my computer and my M-I-L has dial up so I won't be checking regularly. I am looking forward to that. On a happy front we are doing really well with the savings. We have met our goals and are right on target to mailing in our application on Jan 1. The wait is long but she is worth it. She has a name, some trinkets and 2 parents and 2 brothers who already adore her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home