Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

American Idol.....

and now we are down to five. Who goes home tonight? My guess is
Paris- at least that is who I think deserves to go. She has a great voice- but needs to work on her performances- a bit to theater for me.....maybe that is where she belongs.
Chris rocked it AGAIN!- so good- although I agree with my friend Brooke that he needs to have some voice training before he ruins his voice- he sings hard and needs to learn to sing from the diaphram (wow, and I can't even sing in tune!)
Taylor- what can you say about Taylor- he is fun to watch and listen to- I'd go to his concert!- Chris is still my fave but he is in the top 3 for me.
Elliot- I've never really "gotten" him. He has a good voice- great maybe- but it isn't for me. and he lacks charisma....he is one of those singers that will sell albums but not sell out a show- he's boring to watch- I do like his back story though- and has a nice relationship with his mom- always a plus!
Kat.....oh Kat- last weeks wardrobe malfunction and this week WAY off key......I felt so bad for her- she rarely screws up a song but she messed up her first song in my opinion. Her second song was fun and different- not sure I got the whole on her knees thing- but I liked it- she did her thing!

I'm getting excited and sad all at the same time- AI is getting so exciting but that always means it is almost over!- Here's to Paris going home and Chris winning! (My goodness, I hope he doesn't have to sing some slow sappy song at the finale!)

On an adoption note......does anyone have any insight into the rumors flying around that China adoption is closing?- I'm freaking out- Does anyone know anything about which China agencies are trying to get licensed to do Vietnam also?.....is it "Rocky Mt. High"......I'm thinking about calling them......any best guesses on what they'll tell me (or not tell me!)

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Funny! I agree with every single thing you said about the contestants. It's like you read my mind. I think Elliott is going to go this week. And then, hm, maybe Taylor so the final two are Kat and Chris.

Did you find out anything from Rocky Mtn High?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home