Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 15, 2006

What is going on?

Aras? Aras? Are you kidding me? What is going on in reality TV world? First Chris gets kicked off and then Aras wins Survivor? Some weird conspiracy I think. None of it makes any sense- And then to top it off they are going to kill Burke tonight on Grey's- I just know it. Well, I don't know it for sure but all signs point to YES. I'm thinking of swearing off TV- well, probably not but boy am I annoyed!

We had a very wonderful Mother's Day- My boys and husband spoiled me which is always fun once in awhile! My younger son H said to me when I was done opening my gifts....."O-Tay Mama, Now it is H's turn. My birfday next. Me get presents next. O-Tay?"...... (my birthday was a few weeks ago so apparently I've had enough in his opinion! Good thing his birthday is on the 1st!)

He is also potty training. We bribe him with fruit loops (which he calls loops loops). He doesn't eat them- he throws them into the toilet before he pee's and then shoots them with "his shooter"! On a positive note- he has learned his colors! The sound effects are priceless.

X begins swimming lessons this evening. He is very nervous about going under water. He has asked me at least 30 times (he has only been awake for 2 hours) if it would be okay if he tells his teacher he doesn't want to go under today- he thinks he may be ready next week!

well- here's to Burke not dying tonight-

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Can you believe that? Aras?? I mean, yeah, he played the game well, but Danielle did a great job too. Terry should have won it, hands down...they should have just stopped the game and given him the Million dollars....

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

I also felt that they set it up so that Danielle would win the final immunity, knowing that the guys are heavier and it would be harder for them to stand up and get their balance....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home