Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Works For Me Wednesday!

I'm joining Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer (http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/) for Works For Me Wednesday. My family and I just got back from vacation and my children got sick on the last few days. We decided (due to my husbands work schedule) that we must "press on" with our original leave date. I was worried how I would get their cold medicine into them without sticky residue getting all over my car.....our solution......Stop at a fast food restaurant and get a bunch of those paper condiment holders.....Perfect size for a dose of Tylenol and you can throw it away after you are done! Worked for me!

8 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Trisha said...

Really great idea! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

Good idea! I always think those would be great for something, what I don't know, but you do!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

great idea!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Well, gee, great idea!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Ah, very clever.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Joanne Casale Viskup said...

Great idea! You gotta get creative on the road!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

That is a great idea, even for just around the house. I am going to start collecting those now!

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hotrods and bikini girls cellulite Free online didrex shipping Cisco pbx tutorials georgia settlements in a fault divorce cancion hotel california the eagles depakote mechanism of action zoloft understanding obsessive Meridia court tattoo removal machine Malpractice articles Life vitamins Cholesterol processing in the intestines

 

Post a Comment

<< Home