Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 05, 2006

AGHHHHHHH!

First. Home. Study. Appointment. Is. Saaaaaatuuuuurdaaaaay!!!!!!! I'm so nervous- my hands are shaking as I type this and if I have to hit the backspace button one more time for a typo I'm going to scream! I have to clean- declutter- remind the boys of their manners....OMG their playroom is a mess! no time to get the carpets cleaned.....she won't look in closets right?.....RIGHT? and does it matter if my garage is unorganized?.......we don't beat our kids and I threw away the spinach when they found it could kill us.....that is a plus right?! well, too much work to do- have to go......

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger t~ said...

Don't worry about it, they don't check for dirt. It's more like sleeping arrangements and smoke detectors. Of course our gal didn't even check for that. She came in, sat down at the table and went over what to expect, she got up to leave and I invited her on a tour of the home. She said, "She'd go ahead and check it out."

That should ease your mind.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Well it is saturday evening and I am just doing my rounds of favorite blogs after a while of not having internet service. I hope it all went well today. I am sure it did. I bet the boys charmed her. Our SW did the same thing that Tracy mentioned, we had this interview and then as she got up to leave, I said "Uh, would you like to see the house?" and all she did was check bedrooms, bathrooms, fire detectors etc. Tell us how it went!
Shan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home