Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pearl River

I forget where I heard about this great store- but thought it was time to share the information! If you are looking for decorations for your home, chop sticks, fun Chinese toys, or clothing- this store has it! and the prices are pretty good too! If you are in NYC I suggest you stop by- if not than click on the link below and shop in the comfort of your own home!!!!! Happy shopping.


http://www.pearlriver.com/v2/index.html

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

OHHHH this is a keeper! Pearl River Market is the best. I had been stalking their website and decided when I went to the consulate to file papers to be authenticated I would treat myself to a trip to PRM. The kids were with me so it was a little crazy but after we picked up the docs at the consulate, we took a cab down to SOHO and did some shopping. I got chopsticks, bowls, some paper for the scrapbook I am going to start (ha!) and some cute training chopsticks for the kids. It is a fun fun store!
S

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I saved it in case I get the urge to shop for some Chinese stuff! Thanks for the tip, the fabric dept. was calling my name!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hi there,

Wanted to make sure you got my email from my yahoo account about tomorrow. Also, just making sure you are tracking Mary-Mia...she arrived in China today. I am sure you are on top of that but due to our travels I almost forgot and woke up this morning and realized it was the 21st and M3 must be on her way!!
Shan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home