Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

9 years ago today......

9 years ago I married my best friend! I feel so blessed to still feel that way about "Spaceman".....He isn't here so we will not celebrate our anniversary until the weekend but I hope he knows I am thinking about him today and that magical day 9 years ago where we promised each other forever.......and for my 10th anniversary?.......hopefully CCAA will surprise us with an early trip to China!

8 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Congrats on 9 years!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Email me your info. to swap quilt squares.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

First of all, congrats on the LOI's arrival in China. One more thing bringing you closer to E.

Secondly, we also celebrated our 9 year anniversary this year- September 6th- and I am really really hoping for a special trip to China for our 10th! A few years ago I thought I wanted some fancy piece of jewelry for my 10th. What was I thinking? Airfare to Beijing is better!
Shan

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger owlhaven said...

Thanks for commenting at my 'comment party'!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Hi I am here via Owlhaven. Great blog....I will be back!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Mildenhall is not far from where i live, and I have family at Barton Mills!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger momteacherfriend said...

My hubby and I just celebrated 9 years as well. Congrats!
Thanks for joining in on the fun at Mary's comment party.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Happy anniversary!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home