Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 07, 2006

We have a 6 year old!!!!

Jr. Spaceman is 6 years old! Which in the world of Kindergarten is apparently HUGE! He also lost a tooth right before his birthday and that too was a very big deal! All day long on Sunday the only thing this boy would say is "I can not believe I am 6 years old and only have 19 teeth"! Me neither!
At one point he looked at me and said- next year will be even better because my sister will be with us- all too true! I'm so glad he is excited about this adoption- and already loves his little sister......I hope he is always this sweet.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Dear Jr. Spaceman,
I am glad that you are 6 now. I have that kind of pin too but mine was red and it was birthday girl. I went bowling on Sunday for my birthday. I want to come back to florida and see you again.

love,
L

PS mom here- hope the party was a success. I'll post pictures of our bowling madness soon.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger t~ said...

He's a cutie! Of course it leaves me wondering if Jr. Spaceman is his real name???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home