Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Cai Wei!!!!!


















I have no idea why the pictures are being posted so oddly but here she is! More pics! This is just what I needed this morning to take my mind off of the latest hurdle and truthfully it gave me the energy and motivation to plug along at warp speed! She is getting so big- and we are so eager to bring her home and love on those cheeks!!!! It was so good to see the picture of her crawling- we have been wondering if she was doing this and it makes me think she isn't going to be too far behind her peers in skills........It is good to see she has the muscle strength needed to do this. Her lip looks great too- I've blown up these pics looking for any sign that maybe she'll need more surgery and although I'm no expert......it sure looks good to me! I can't wait to bring her home! Aghhhhh those eyes!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger t~ said...

She is getting big and she is so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home