Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Taylor is the Idol!

Well the show was a bit long for my taste and some of the guest "Stars" left a bit to be desired but I'm glad for the outcome- Once Chris was removed from the competition I wanted Taylor to win. He is the Ultimate underdog and it is always good to see the underdog come out on top. There was something about Kat that rubbed me the wrong way- I got a very phony feeling from her but Taylor seems to wear his heart on his sleeve and I imagine him in 10 years with lots of fame and still as humble as he is today. Sad to see the show end- Now it is time to dust that library card off!

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger andria said...

I was an Elliott fan, but am glad Taylor won. I didn't like Katherine from the beginning. What was up with Clay Aiken?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Meg-
Sorry this is not Idol related. I just got your post on my site about the CCAA announcment. UGH. I am so worried. I also just got a call from my SW who called a friend at the Boston CIS to check on my I-171H and as it turns out I can blame my husband. He is a naturalized citizen and his citizenship file hasn't arrived in Boston yet. The CIS woman said she requested it on 4/11 so she doesn't know why she doesnt have it yet. She can't approve us until that comes in and it could take a few more weeks. The kicker is that she is going on vacation on 6/7 so if it doesnt come in before then, our file is either going to sit and wait or it will be handled by someone entirely different who may or may not see it as a priority. double UGH. I am trying very hard to focus on other things but it is sooooo difficult. Thanks for sending your note! Have a nice holiday weekend...we finally have some good weather up here!
Shannon

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Meg, the Scuttlebug is made by Razor and they are on sale right now at Target for $24 (usually 29). It folds completely flat, and is GREAT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home