Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mama, it isn't my fault......

Overheard at 10am this morning in my house:
Monkey Man: Mama I have to peeeeeeeeee
Me: Okay- go
Monkey Man: You come too. Pleaaaaase
Me: okay- I'll come
Monkey Man: You good mama- you not evil (new favorite word)
Me: Thanks Monkey Man, I like you too.
(get into bathroom, help monkey man get his pants down......)
Monkey Man: ooops
Me: Monkey Man- look where you are peeing- it's going all over the place.
Monkey Man: Not my fault Mama.....my wenis doesn't have eyes.

Not sure how to respond to that- all I can say is......the boy is smarter than we give him credit for.
(yes, we teach him the correct words for his body parts.....slight speach issue.....P's are W's......!)

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Hilarious!!!! And perfectly logical. Thanks for the laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home