Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 04, 2006

Announcement.....

After much discussion- thinking-praying.....we've decided to go ahead and begin the adoption of our daughter......we thought she was in China - for many reasons we've decided to search for our daughter elsewhere.....(this did not come lightly)....we believe she is in Ethiopia.......we will begin our homestudy next month and are so excited to bring her home.......



disclaimer.......the title of my blog will remain "Chinese Take Out".....this NEVER had anything to do with adoption- rather, it is always my answer to the question..."What is for dinner"?........just in case you wondered!

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Stacey T. said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your journey!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

OMG- that is such a switch. I would love to hear more about how you came to this decision. I have been hearing good things about the Ethiopian program. I hope it has a shorter wait! LOL

Seriously, I wish you guys the VERY best!!! I am so glad your homestudy is starting next month!

Email me off-line and tell me more!!!!!
Shan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home