Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Works For Me Wednesday.....

Playing Works for me Wednesday again with Shannon over at Rocks in my Dryer ( http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/ )Chicken salad. My favorite. I seriously can not get enough of it- but I hate chopping all of the ingredients. So, in my lazy wisdom I throw everything- including the mayo into my food processor and press chop- in less than 2 minutes I have chicken salad!!!! (oh- when doing chicken on the grill- I add an extra piece so I can have chicken salad the next day for lunch!!!) Works for me!

5 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Mom2fur said...

Wow, I never thought to do it like this! I bet tuna salad would work great this way, too!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Ymm never thought of that. Great idea.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Hooray! A reason to dust off my seldom-used food processor. I love it!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger mammamolina said...

My mother-in-law taught me this, although not the mayo (what a great idea!). I found I can sneak onions and all sorts of good stuff in that way and my kids are none the wiser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home