Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Surfing....

while surfing I found this on someone's site....I wish I could remember which one and give them credit- but it is out there and worth watching. Thank goodness there are people willing to see the bigger picture and do what is right- the world needs another $150,000 music video like my kids need another power ranger toy......I liked Sarah MCLachlan before....now I LOVE her!
http://www.worldonfire.ca/

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

WOW. I am so impressed. Thanks for sharing this - I am going to email the link to family and friends.

On another note, I was an Art History/French major at Union. I was in the West dorm as a freshman and then became a Tri-Delta.

Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home