Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Great vacation opportunity.....

I know most of us have small children- but here is a great *vacation* opportunity for those of you who have family near by or maybe something for the rest of us to keep in the back of our mind for when the kids get older.

www.globalvolunteers.org

There are many countries to chose from and some opportunities right here in our own country. Each countries needs are unique so you have the chance to do something you love or are good at while visiting a location you've dreamed of.......I'll tuck this away for now.....Maybe, someday.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hey Meg,
I liked that site. I book marked it. I think it would be great to do with teenagers! Our family LOVES to travel and explore new lands, foods, and languages. I think it will be really great for our kids when they are older, to interact with locals on a very personal level.
Thanks for the link!
Shannon

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Mama Melissa said...

Volunteering is great... my little one isn't home yet. Wonder what kind of vacations we might get to take...

Melissa
LID 10/31/05

 

Post a Comment

<< Home