Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Alberto you stink......

so our first tropical storm experience and it is yucky (to quote my 5 year old) we are located on the east coast of Florida so we aren't really experiencing anything other than overcast and drizzly weather- I guess tomorrow it will be more rain- my boys are NOT indoor kids so this is going to be painful. Normally I'd throw caution to the wind and let them play in the rain but H. (monkey man) is sick- thought it was croup for a minute (had that two Easters ago and wouldn't wish that on anyone) but come to find out just a nasty cold.......hopefully in two days or so it won't turn into croup. My older son X. (Jr. spaceman) still wants to go to swimming lessons so I'm trying to figure out how to get him there but not make monkey man sit in the rain.......I could sit in the car but then I don't have "my eye" on Jr. Spaceman........aghhhhh the craziness of it all........

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

See this is why I think I am much more prepared for the work force AFTER motherhood as opposed to before having children. Motherhood is the best training ground for perfecting your prioritizing, multi-tasking, time management and negotiating skills! Hope the storm doesn't cross Florida. I have not been watching the details but perhaps I should as my mother-in-law is in Vero Beach!
Shannon
PS I like your newest ticker!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ahh so you are from upstate NY! I went to Union College up in Schenectady.

I will definitely let you know next time we are headed down to FL. It will probably be in October some time as my husband has a conference at a Disney hotel! I usually pack up the kids and tag along when he has business trips in fun places. I'll let you know as we get closer to knowing our travel dates.
Shannon

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I graduated in 95 when did your friend graduate?

Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home